#Burger-Ping meets HaKe

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been Banned

Ryansmit

Hello, i bought hl2 today and find that i have been banned from cs:s servers.. it seems that the person who owned the game before me was cheating on your servers, Can i please be unbanned? I have spoken to someone on your irc chat but they was unwilling to help me so now i post here

German

Hallo, kaufte ich hl2 heute und finde, daß ich von den cs:s-Bedienern verboten worden bin. es scheint, daß die Person, die das Spiel besaß, bevor ich auf Ihren Bedienern betrog, ich bitte sein kann unbanned? Ich hatte mit jemand auf Ihrem IRCSCHWÄTZCHEN gesprochen, aber sie waren abgeneigt, mir so jetzt zu helfen i-Pfosten hier

SirDYNAMITE

Ex Burger-Ping Admins
steam-id:?????? => LOST

search your steam-id in the find-funcion in order to see who has banned you and ask himself .

the problem is that anyone could say: another person cheated with this account. so it is very difficult for you to become unbanned.

try it.....good luck

met4x4

Ex Burger-Ping Admins
Ok

I Know the Steam Id, I have banned him for cheating.
I told him in the Irc that there is no way, to come with this account back on our servers.

Look here

Moderator please close tread

Ryansmit

I have spoken to the person who banned me and he/she is unwilling to help me

(ID:6878176)

Im not sure what what to do, i cant go and buy another copy as i have no more money

Also i just read that post.. and thats not my IP, im on Braodband so my ip is static, my ip is 86.112.212.243 and it has been for 3 months

N3o

That is your IP, but you have also an ID and a those are from Steam. And if you cheating take we your Steam ID and they avoid, so that you again on our servers does not cheating. And because of your cheating are you banned. But there are still over two thousand other servers where you can play. Have Fun

greeting N3o

SirDYNAMITE

Ex Burger-Ping Admins
thats right.
search another server and play there.

you dont have to buy another game.

so good luck and have fun

tankstelle

no way...

hi you,

what a fortunate coincidence u wanna play on our servers and the person who sold you his ID was banned on OUR servers too....

sry mate, but there no way for u to play on our servers again..

bye

tankstelle

D4rk5tar

lol so dont buy copys of games.get an origonal and not a versin somewhere from inet or ebay.

P.S Neo das is ein geiles english was du da hast :craylol:

Oben