#Burger-Ping meets HaKe

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CD-D plant C-D wieder zu cracken?

OzacK

Kam durch zufall von nem Freund auf die Seite von dem Hersteller vom CD-D!
Hab da was gefunden, was vielen "nicht"-Cheatern nicht so gefallen wird...

Whats Cheatings Death`s Death?
- Its a cracked version of Cheatings Death (www.unitedadmins.com/cdeath)
with lots of removed detections + removed WALLHACKBLOCK

Who programmed it?
- Me (uall) with big help of dom1n1k (I love u)
thanks to Pharlap, Crack00r, Sruh, h1web, ViscountPherget, Brolly & organner

When started the Project?
- It started in Oktober '03 (I think) with a BIG break (~8 month)

Are you updating it for newer versions of CD?
- I dont think so. It will take me ~2 hours to update it and the next 2 weeks i have no time. BUT i will make lots of tutorials how YOU can make it at you own. I mailed some cheatcoders and explain how it works. Also the source will be released in the next days.
For me CD 4.X died - I know all about it and I will share my information

Also, ich hoff mal, das Valve irgendwie, irgendwas gegen diesen Rabaukern machen kann, ich moecht nicht so gern von der haelfte der Zockern umgecheatet werden!

EDIT: Sie arbeiten grade am CD-D 4.27.2 ...
Und ich glaube, es wird immer so weiter gehen, bis sie weg sind - was ich bezweifel!

Berzerker

Wenn ich mich nicht irre , ist C-D doch mit einem Copyright/Patent/Trademark versehen, oder ?
Tja wenn man den uall mal kriegt wird er ins Gefängnis kommen, den es ist illegal Programme umzuschreiben, sodass die Programme nicht / nicht mehr richtig funktionieren bzw. das Programm mit anderen Mitteln zu beeinflußen.

Oben