#Burger-Ping meets HaKe

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tw1s7a

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

][D][estruktiv

After checking the stats, I could not see any further proof that he is a cheater. His KPD isn not that "good" how ever you want to describe the word "good"

virtus

Ex Burger-Ping Admins
o_O

Why should I bann someone who is Nr. 1 in STATS?!? Do you have a demo where I can see, that he is cheating?

met

Omg

OMG!

i saw him cheating, but i didnt have time to make a demo and post here.. the way to report cheater simply takes too much time.. he cheats every second, so its easy to find him and watch him just for 2-3 minutes, then ban. very simple, very easy.. instead of posting here - add him to your steam friends, or track him some another way - or just join same server as he does and make a demo. i am not an admin, and i got a lot of things to do so please --> admin: do your job. i post a lot of cheaters here, and i spent a lot of hours on BP servers (check it here: http://stats.bping.de/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=64950), so do not treat me like an idiot, just think, help and cooperate.

THX, Met

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben