#Burger-Ping meets HaKe

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Änderungen am Popup Music Player

Jaegermeist0r

Administrator
Teammitglied
Der "Clubbing?" Popup Music Player enthält jetzt auch eine Info über die gesamtanzahl der Tracks in der "Shuffle" Playlist. So erkennt man leichter, wen etwas neues hinzu gekommen ist. Der Player wird regelmässig mit Klassikern aber auch aktuellen Tracks gefüttert. Allerdings kommen alle Tracks aus dem House/Progressive Bereich.

review-biopy

Hello to my private room! I'm a passionate entertainer who loves meeting new faces.

My broadcasts are unfailingly thrilling, brimming with unexpected twists. I excel at crafting extraordinary moments that will have you coming back for more.

No matter if you're seeking light-hearted dialogue or a more intimate encounter, I'm ready to fulfill your desires.

Don't be shy to take a look at my information and find out what distinguishes me. I'm looking forward to get to know you and make some incredible memories together!

See you soon in my broadcast!

Oben